Most of us tend to neglect the health of our skin, at least until we start getting older with dark circles and fine lines starting to show themselves around the eyes and face. While it is known that the skin is a vital organ in our body, most people don’t realize that if taken care of well, the skin can look brilliant and youthful for much longer. There are many examples of men and women who look younger than their actual ages including some of your favorite Hollywood stars.
But for those who are about to see or already notice wrinkles appearing on their faces, there is still hope as using anti aging methods, along with a healthy diet and exercise plan, can improve skin health. The most common methods of reversing skin aging include at-home remedies, skin treatments, and anti aging products. This is an article which will describe what Lux Dermatologie is about and the benefits which are claimed by the manufacturers on their website.
However, before we get into discussing Lux Dermatologie and its natural ingredients, let’s take a look at what skin aging is and the factors that cause it.
What Is Collagen?
Skin science has advanced to a large degree where we are now able to produce artificial skin in laboratories. The reason scientists can do this is that the skin as we know it is made from a number of components including collagen and water which make up 75% of the skin. Collagen is a protein that is produced by the fibroblasts in the body and is responsible for creating and maintaining skin cell health. It is the reason you have soft, brilliant and wrinkle free skin as a child.
What Is Skin Aging?
But as we grow older, the levels of collagen protein in the skin tissue start to decline in production. This causes your skin health to reduce and wrinkles and fine lines to start appearing. This usually begins to occur in your mid-20s and gets magnified as you get older. The deterioration of skin health due to aging is called skin aging.
What Are The Signs Of Skin Aging?
Many aging signs can be found on the skin but the most common include:
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Under eye puffiness
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin discoloration
- Sagging skin
- Dry and rough skin
What Are The Other Factors Which Cause Skin Aging?
Getting older is the primary reason for skin aging, but it isn’t the only one as various factors also cause skin aging which includes:
- Mental stress
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Exposure to smog
- Exposure to dust
- Free radical damage
- Sun rays
- Exposure to smoke
These factors not only contribute to skin aging but also hasten the process, also known as premature skin aging. The biggest reason some of these factors, like sun rays, cause premature skin aging is due to the damage resulting from free radicals. These free radicals from the sun penetrate the skin and damage the skin cell DNA and elastin protein. Since elastin is a protein that helps keep the skin tight and firm when the elastin levels of the skin go down, the elasticity of the skin reduces. As the skin’s elasticity is reduced, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging start to become more apparent.
What Are The Most Popular Methods Of Looking Younger?
Many different methods can be used to look younger but let’s take a look at 3 of the most popular ones:
- At-Home Remedies: At-home remedies have been used for centuries and include using natural ingredients found at home to make face masks, lotions, and healing balms. While herbs are also used, some commonly used ingredients include honey, aloe vera, and bananas. The advantage of these remedies is that they are effective, but the disadvantage is that they take a long time to show results.
- Skin Treatments: Skin treatments like Botox, plastic surgery, lasers, and microdermabrasion which have to be done by certified practitioners. These procedures usually use artificial ingredients and are often prone to causing side effects and complications. The good news regarding such treatments is that they are instant in the results they provide but the disadvantages are the cost and the risk of severe side effects that have been known to occur.
- Anti Aging Products: Recently, the most popular method of combating skin aging has been using anti aging products like Lux Dermatologie Cream to boost collagen and elastin levels. These products are often made with natural ingredients that ensure you don’t suffer from any side effects. Lux Dermatology, for example, uses whole collagen molecules and a peptide-rich solution to boost collagen production, giving its user’s younger looking skin in a matter of weeks, that too without any side effects.
The Ingredients & How Lux Dermatologie Works:
Lux Dermatologie Cream is a product of science and research that helps you look younger by improving your skin health from the cellular level. The ingredients in this face cream are hand-selected by experts to promote the production of collagen and elastin. This increase in collagen synthesis helps reduce the visibility of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Lux Dermatologie also contains antioxidants which help protect your skin from free radical damage, improving dull and lackluster skin. The peptides in this anti aging moisturizer help boost natural collagen and elastin production while improving skin health.
A unique ingredient in this anti aging cream is whole collagen molecules which have better penetrating power compared to the larger fragmented hydrolyzed collagen molecules used in other products. These whole collagen molecules allow for faster results as they penetrate deeper into the skin and act on the cellular level. Overall, the proprietary formula used in Lux Dermatologie Age-Defying Moisturizer helps bring together the individual ingredients to produce a cream that will contribute to give you younger looking skin in a matter of weeks.
Claimed Benefits Of Lux Dermatologie:
Here is a list of benefits to experience by using this anti wrinkle cream on a daily basis, according to information on the manufacturer’s website:
- Improved collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Removes dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Give radiant skin complexion.
- Combats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radical damage.
- Reduces blemishes and oily skin.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Causes no side effects.
- Blended using a proprietary formula.
What Is The Cost Of Lux Dermatologie?
The cost of this anti aging skin care cream is reasonable, but the manufacturers have now introduced a new risk-free trial offer where users will only be required to pay a charge for shipping and handling at the time of checkout. Lux Dermatologie Cream is one of the few skin care products that are only available from the manufacturer’s website which also contains more information on the products as well as user reviews that could provide useful to you.